This Monday hasn’t started off brilliantly. With only 5 days until Christmas, people simply aren’t getting the message about safe driving. My trip to the train station is 14km and during this 14km i saw 3 accidents. One was quite serious, the other two quite minor but avoidable. When are people going to learn?
Anyway, these are a few things I saw on my way to work this morning that made me smile/giggle:
- Someone has hung up a tarp between two trees behind a bus stop and put a couple of arm chairs that clearly aren’t being used anymore for the elderly people waiting for the bus.
- The busker outside Melbourne Central Station singing Christmas Carols dressed as the thinnest Santa I’ve ever seen.
- The two cocker spaniels who were wearing lil elves outfits!
- The man teaching a little boy to juggle at the train station.
- Getting a seat on the train and finally
- My train getting to the station on time!!!
This is a video e-card that i made for my friend. I’ve watched it so many times and it still makes me laugh so much. You can watch it here!
Happy Monday everybody!