I’m back at work full time for the time being and whilst that’s a massive downer, the upside is that I can actually do Happy Monday’s again!
So here is!
- extra cash for doing full time instead of my normal 4 day week!
- Missed out on Prince tickets but I’m not too fussed. I tend to get caught up in the novelty of buying things then realising that I don’t really want them.
- Got to spend Sunday with my boyfriend. That hasn’t happened in about 9 years (with the exception of weddings etc).
- Loving Triple J lately, especially Sophie McNeill, the new Hack presenter!
- The Herd concert is on Saturday night!
My downside is this though, I’ve started smoking again. I was doing well, haven’t smoked in 18 months. Well that’s a lie because I used to sneaky smoke here and there. In 18 months I would have had maybe about 20 cigarettes in total but last Sunday I succumbed and bought a packet for myself. I had one in the car last night and one during my break at work. Stress and more stress is what I’m blaming. I know what it sounds like but I was never a really heavy smoker. I used to go through maybe a packet a week with colleagues and boyfriend scabbing off me but yes, I hope it doesn’t get too much worse.
Zoe, if you’re reading this… I missed my smoking buddy today!
Hope you all had an amazing weekend!!
What’s making you happy today?